[pct-l] Hiker weather at town stops

Stephanie Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:18:36 CDT 2007

A while back I had made a simple html page just for myself, with links
to the weather for a lot of the resupply zip codes, but I've since
lost the page. I used the mobile weather site at
http://mobile.srh.weather.gov/. Just type in the zip or city name at
the top and you'll get the current conditions back. It's all text,
except for the radar image, so it would load fast on any computer.
Someone with more knowledge can create a better page that feeds choice
bits of info from the RSS or something into it from the NWS site, or
it would be easy to make another page of just links to the weather for
the major resupply stops.

Steph