[pct-l] tent suggestions

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:07:40 CDT 2007

I've done almost all of the trail using only a tarp (5x8 integral design or
just a tarp/poncho(my own design) and a silnylon bivy with a waterproof
bottom.  I did the Sierras in a www.Sixmoondesigns.com Europa before he came
out with the Lunar Solo.
This year I'm doing the entire trail again, but this time with only the
tarp/poncho and the sil nylon (6.5 oz) bivy.

I rarely had to set up the tarp except in Washington.  A smaller tarp takes
a little practice first.

Warner Springs Monty