[pct-l] BAN THE KILT INITIATIVE

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Apr 8 03:13:57 CDT 2007

Switchback wrote.....I need to know my  commission for any services
rendered.....Forget the whole thing.....the loin cloth gig is to
dangerous....

Switchback the pirate......ha,ha,ha,ha,.......Switchback the
''Chicken-Groover''
You greedy swine, I thought you would do it for the good of the hiking
community.
But, since you insist on getting compensated,  any treasures, large or
small, and any jewels including ''Family Jewels'' within the loin cloth
would be your booty to do with as you please.

THERE,  I  HOPE YOUR  SATISFIED

JMT Reinhold
The Chicken Slayer