[pct-l] Pocketmail - any specials?

Andres C boogiman_007 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 14:50:53 CDT 2007

I got my Pocketmail and 6 months service plan card, last week.
Unfortunate, I learned this week that due to unexpected business issues,
My 07 thru hike plans have been shot to just 3 weeks on the trail. ( see how many miles i can get done from campo, starting around April 24)

I still plan use pocketmail for 3 weeks,  so if anyone needs a 6 months plan,
Feel free to buy the 3 month one, and I’ll gladly exchange it with you for my 6 months one.

Dre
boogiman_007 at yahoo.com