[pct-l] Where you at?

Saskia saskia.home at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 4 00:12:52 CDT 2007

Hi Ben,

With a name like Ben Gunderson, you should also check out
Scandinavian hiking! For an impression of the relatively easy trail
Kungsleden, check out: www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva. I've put my journal
(in English) on there. There are also pictures on the site of a
wonderful hike in the Pyrenees (three long trails there: the Haute
Route, the GR10 in France and the GR 11 in Spain). I started
translating that journal, but it is up there in Dutch only, for now.

Groetjes,
Saskia