[pct-l] Which hitch to Mojave?

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Tue Apr 3 12:32:27 CDT 2007

Judith G wrote:
> Those of you who've been there, done that - what's your recommendation
> for hitching to Mojave - is it easier or faster from Hwy 58, or from
> Oak Creek Road?

i've only ever hitched from oak creek rd, and had no problems either
time. the first time, i got a ride from some folks who were parked at
the trailhead with a horse trailer. the 2nd time, a local trail angel
happened to drive by within 10 minutes, and picked me up knowing exactly
what i was doing and where i needed to go.

gs