[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:24:44 CDT 2007

> Social structures attract people, and it is for this reason alone that I
> detest those who seek to impose them on the PCT.

Hmmm...I wonder if the PCT-L would qualify as a social structure?
Why, yes, I believe it would!  It must take a great deal of courage
and inner strength to participate in something imposed by the real
estate developers of the PCT.  But why participate in the first place?

And on another note (which I apparently deleted),  Jon recommended the
tarp construction info on Henry Shires tarptent website.

In the past, if I recall correctly, I believe Jon has characterized
people who sell tents and the like to hikers (money! money! money!) as
'whoring out the trail'.

If Jon uses info supplied by someone he considers a PCT pimp, does
that make Jon a john?