[pct-l] Yogi's PCT Book in PDF

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Apr 1 12:47:21 CDT 2007

Now will come the real funny part.  Everyone waking up and reading the first
few postings will be firing off missives before they read the entire thread.
So, we can sit back and see how long this lasts.  Now that Yogi knows, can
we send an email to Monty telling him he is just getting it the way of the
free flow of information?  Just to watch him blow a gasket?  Naw, ...