[pct-l] Section A, Border->Warner Springs in December?

Matt Maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Thu Oct 26 06:28:02 CDT 2006

Adam
I hiked most of this in the cooler months in november - december, completing
section a last year with jaunt over San Felipe Hills.

I'd say if it is possible for you to do it then, by all means do so.You
might consider Section B to Santa Rosa Summit too.

Like the other responses have outlined keep the weather in mind as they do
get snow on Mt Laguna

http://archive.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras/

You can see the conditions on Mt Laguna with this webcam located on the
summit

http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/cgi-bin/rawMAIN.pl?caCLAG

This is the RAWS weather station on Mt Laguna, nearly realtime weather
conditions, and historical data too.

If you have the ability, I'd put in caches of my own and not rely on the TA
caches

Happy Hiking
Trail90