[pct-l] Hobbit's Hiking Pages

Tom Rogers thomasrogers at comcast.net
Tue Oct 24 18:33:36 CDT 2006

PCT Friends,
This is to announce that Hobbit's Hiking Pages are back up and running at www.hobbithiking.com.  Stop by and say hey.  The pages are a little dated, but most of the content is still useful to new PCT hikers and entertaining to old.
Does anyone know how to contact Ryan Brooks?  I've tried him at his ryan at backcountry.net address without success.  I was hoping he might be able to redirect hits on my old address at friends.backcountry.net/rogers to the new one.  Or is there anyone else out there who has access to the old friends.backcountry.net who might be able to insert a redirect?
Also, several of you have links on your own sites to my old address; some I know of and some I don't.  I'll try to notify the ones I know of individually, but if you recognize me and are maintaining a link to my old address, please update it to www.hobbithiking.com .
See you on the trail, Hobbit