[pct-l] Falls before Sonora Pass

Jack Haskel hikerunion at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:05:03 CDT 2006

Thanks Jim and L-Rod!

No, I wasn't planting the shaft, ie. doing a self belay. I'd been walking on
snow for so long and had become pretty casual. The slope involved a short
traverse above the rocks to get to an area where you could glissade. I was
more thinking about the excitement of the glissade than the danger of the
slope I was on.