[pct-l] cabron

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 21:10:04 CDT 2006

cabron

Listo Del Norte who exclusively ate at mexican
resturaunts in southern california where spanish is
the predominant language spoken.  also you too can
walk the trail with these folks on the PCT.  make sure
and take some tecate to the border and swash it down,
then throw it in the menudo mens tent.  that way they
will assume a fiesta had happened while they where out
purchasing more ammo.

on another note grammar coach I am working on a series
called "PCT Mythbusters"  and was wondering if I could
run some rough drafts by you?  by the way as a coach
do you have a whistle?

I will post the ever so important link to the
Chimichanga Database once I get that updated as well.
I know several local joints not listed in the
"guidebook".  by the way it is funny that although
most gringos don't like folks from the south their
resturaunts are always packed with gringos.  In fact
one could almost say there has been a attack on local
american haute cuisine.  Gringos just love mexican
food!  Even writing about it makes me want to fire up
the oven and throw some taquitos in!  oi  oi oi

in reality one only really need know where their next
chimi is coming from on the PCT to be successful and
in between chimis to try to stay posotive.  i think it
could be more tragic to leave home without that type
of research done in advance.  lost no chimi,  that is
probably the sketchiest situation to get into to.

by the way that is awesome we have a ex police officer
on the list!  my favorite tv show has always been
cops.  recently I got into americas most gnarliest
bang upinest high speed chases

got to go buenos noches amigos