[pct-l] OT: clarification - cultural assault

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Wed Oct 18 20:35:09 CDT 2006

Well, I dunno about the rest of y'all, but I'm just about ready to switch to
Spanish myself.

Paul

- Nine out of ten americans poop sinkers

> Another factor is the deluge of illegal immigrants crossing the border
with Mexico, who don't know English and have no desire to learn.  They form
their own Spanish-speaking communities in border states, where only Spanish
is spoken and read.  If they do have to communicate in English, do so
incorrectly both from ignorance and from a reckless disregard for our
language.