[pct-l] RE Official

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Oct 18 19:06:24 CDT 2006

Sweet Goat Mama,

I heard through the trail grapevine that number of people figured out who the ranger was that turned Sid & family back last year, and met her out on the trail this year.  Apparently at least a few brought this up to her ('squatch being one of them!).  I understand she was quite surprised to find out how many people knew about the incident, and were goat sympathizers!!

L-Rod