[pct-l] RE official

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 17:43:35 CDT 2006

Geez man back off already. What's you're problem? You said there was nothing official about the pct, I said there was. I was right and you were wrong, deal with it and get off your damn high-horse about doing the hike already. This is supposed to be a forum for helping people doing the hike, or talking about it afterwards. Telling people there are no rules is incorrect. Telling people that you think they can ignore those rules is up to you, but saying they don't exist is just blantently wrong.

I only heard about the PCT in March this year and I'm doing it next. This doesn't change the facts though.