[pct-l] RE official

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 15:30:23 CDT 2006

I agree that in some cases breaking the law is ok by me. In New Zealand it is technically illegal to copy a CD you own onto your own computer and play it on your iPod. Unless you're writing the music yourself all music on iPods is illegal. I think that's dumb and so does everyone else. But that doesn't mean the law doesn't exist.

So in answer to your question "What is official on the PCT?" I tell you "Bear canisters - in certain places". Whether you choose to ignore the rule or not is not what I am arguing. I am just saying that there are indeed rules and since I'm not alone in pointing this out I'm pretty sure that I'm right.