[pct-l] RE official

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:21:47 CDT 2006

Some states have different speed limits.  does it
means ones limits are hogwash and anothers not?
people choose to speed everyday.  what is speeding for
one person is not for another.   cars sure seem like
they are all speeding when you have been in socal
desert for a while and you are outside agua dulce.
man seemed like everyone speeds in ca.

but to answer your question yes speed limits are
enforced by law.  I remember when I was studying
psychology that they offered up a problem.  your wife
is dying of a rare disease.  the cure is available,
however it is too expensive. you have no money.  would
you steal to save her life.  adults answer yes.
children answer no.  why is that?  well adults realize
that everything in life isn't black and white.  there
are many grey areas.  a child only understands what is
wrong and what is right at their age.

i am not a child and realize there are many grey areas
when it comes to regulations that affect the thru
hiker.  black and white seems like a recipe for
failure to me.

listo del norte