[pct-l] Manning PCT finishers

Connie Davis conniedavis at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 9 20:39:35 CDT 2006

Cedar met Girl Scout, GQ, Switch, Becky and Dave at the trailhead
Sunday afternoon with some trail magic and brought them to our house
(Lookout and Mission Control) in Abbotsford today where we fed them a
Canadian Thanksgiving dinner (vegetarian version).  After a fun meal
Cedar and I took them to the Greyhound station in Abbotsford and they
headed to Vancouver for the night.

It was great to be around such a fun group of hikers and hear their
trail stories.  Sounds like the last section has been beautiful and
some snow on a couple of occasions.

Remember, we'll be hiking to the border monument the last weekend in
October to retrieve the trail register and put in the new one.  Let
me know if you want to join us and we can coordinate a bit.

Safe travels all,

Lookout  '05