[pct-l] ultralight packs

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 17:25:50 CDT 2006

Greetings:

I am with Marge. I wish everything made in the world
were made with the attention to detail and quality of
Brian's packs. Each item is well thought out, and he
offers options which enable near-customizing.

My ULA P2 is sitting 15 feet away - in serious need of
an oil change. There is a hole in the bottom as a
result of a butt-slide on rocks coming off Glen Pass
in 2004. Duct tape is taking care of the hole.

I guess the new Catalyst is the replacement for the
P2. Of course that leaves me wondering how the pack
could have been made better.

I enjoy writing about ULA. Nothing bad comes to mind!

Peace,
J J

http://electricpath.com