[pct-l] topic/humor

Bighummel at aol.com Bighummel at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 15:58:13 CDT 2006

In some organizations, this is the way it must be; i.e., the head  of the
organization seeks advice from all of his/her advisors and then does  whatever
he/she damn well pleases, either benevolent or not.  I, for one,  support Brick
as one who leads the list well and doesn't arbitrarily cause  problems where
none is needed.

Hear, hear to kudos for Brick!

Greg

In a message dated 10/6/2006 1:47:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,