[pct-l] Scott Williamson

acu4harmony at aol.com acu4harmony at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 11:51:13 CDT 2006

 Hey everyone,
Thank you for all your support.  It really worked!  He is in much better spirits.  Scott decided to come home, Truckee,  while the storm passes through.  Billy Goat drove him home last night.  It was great to spend time with both of them.  He wanted me to tell you that he's not giving up and he will be back out there real soon all geared up and ready for the cold weather.  He really enjoyed all the calls and all the love sent his way.  It was funny when I saw him last night his phone was ringing and he said," It is so strange my phone has been ringing all day, it seems like everybody is calling today."   Ha Ha Ha.  This morning I was reading him the emails that were sent.  He really enjoyed them and felt honored to have soooooo much support.  Thanks everyone, you were a big help!!!!!!!!!  I will keep you updated,  Michelle