[pct-l] (no subject) SCOTT WILLIAMSON

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Oct 5 06:06:09 CDT 2006

MICHELLE,
I left a message on Scott's phone around 8:00pm  Wed. Oct. 4.
I received a call around 9:00pm but could hear no voice.
It could have been Scott, maybe his cell phone was to weak.
In either case when you see Scott this week-end please relay to him if he
needs any support,
resupply of food or gear or transportation for a zero day or anything at all
any time, anywhere,
I will bring him anything he needs at no charge, compliments JMT Reinhold.
It  would be a great honor for me to support a legend like Scott on his
historic trek.

JMT Reinhold