[pct-l] Mountain Education's Course Schedule

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Wed Nov 29 20:19:37 CST 2006

The Schedule is here!  The Schedule is here!

(Sounds like a Steve Martin movie...)

Anyway, for all who have been waiting to see when we'll be offering our varied snow skills courses, they're posted, finally, on our website!

The ice axe, crampons, snow travel & route-finding techniques course is the SC102, either a or b.

For all of you who are coming from out of Country or simply out of State, we are being asked to create another "PCT-Prep." Course for the week prior to the Kickoff where we would complete the trip and training then pile into a chartered bus and drive to the Kickoff!  What do all of you think?  Would this work for you, to get the snow training you need, then jump on a bus straight to the KO??

Pick a Course and a date, then give us a call or send an email and we'll go from there!

Mtnned