[pct-l] Public Announcement - Call me grumpy!

enyapjr at adelphia.net enyapjr at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 23 10:01:48 CST 2006

Grumpy (sorry, I couldn't resist that!),

Would it be 'okay' by you if Switchback posted to the pct-l verbatim what he posts on his "personal forum on another website"?  What's the difference?
I don't recall you chastising Mags (for example only!) for his postings about his CDT trek (which, btw, I read, even though they were on the PCT-l) or the Rockies Ruck...
It seems your displeasure(s) are usually only aimed at select pct-l posters...
As has been pointed out many times before, if you're not "interested" - don't read it!

"Let's try and keep the PCT-L clean, please."  Let us try and keep it open and fair, also...  Let admin (Brick) decide what is "clean" for the pct-l...
Yes, you have a 'right' to your opinion(s), but this one may have been better served with a private email to Switchback instead of going 'public' on the list...

Happy (not grumpy) trails!!!