[pct-l] Hammocks

Chris Tessum ctess55 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 04:12:43 CST 2006

I have a question. There is a lot of discussion about tarps and
tarptents here, but I haven't read anything about hammocks. I am a
personal proponent of the hammock, but I have never used one for an
extended hike. Are there reasons for preferring ground shelters over
hanging ones on the pct?

Also, I think that since we have all presumably come to revel in dirt
in real life, we can probably tolerate a little uncleanliness on our
internet forums, eh?

ah precis,
Spill