[pct-l] campo registers

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sat Nov 18 13:17:30 CST 2006

hi all

on wed, nov 15th i went out to campo to pick up notorious b.o.b., the
last of the sobo thrubie "wave" (not including scott w. and crash test
dummy, i consider them the "yo-yo wave!"). we found that the register
booklet at the monument was gone, and had been for at least a few days,
since nemo had signed in 3 days earlier by leaving his own piece of
paper. also, we went to the post office at campo and the lady there said
that someone had stolen their pct register book- the one they'd had
there for years.

so i guess i'm wondering if the same person stole both books? or did
someone "official" pick up the book from the monument? or...?

girlscout