[pct-l] (no subject)

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Thu Nov 16 19:25:16 CST 2006

I think variable is the operative weatherman's term!
My 4 experiences:
         - last week in August: snow flurries on top the day I walked
to Trail Camp
         - mid-July: wind strong enough to snap some tent poles at
Trail Camp and calm but cold enough for moustache icicles on top the next day
         - Labor Day weekend: T-shirts at 9 AM on top
         - Labor Day weekend a year later: T-shirts at 9 AM on top
(Don't deduce trends from 4 samplers.) I emphasized the second
experience because one needs to be prepared. I think Alexander
probably has the message and this horse can be declared dead, unless
someone has a really interesting or extreme experience to discuss.

Pieces