[pct-l] Perseid Meteors

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Jul 27 18:55:35 CDT 2006

Not many of the meteors stray into the southern hemisphere so I'm going to have to wait until next year. I went out a few years ago to try to see them here, but it was a bit of a let down, just the usual one every few minutes. I want to see a storm!

Seeing satellites always amazes me. They're so tiny and soooooo fara way, yet they can be seen with the naked eye, that's pretty impressive.