[pct-l] (mildly)concerned parent

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 13:31:40 CDT 2006

No worries Vicki
3 days would be pretty incredible especially with about 4 passes, stream
crossings.  Including the 9 miles to the trail at Kersarge and the 6 miles
or wait for the boat from the trail to Vermilion, that's over 100 miles of
some slower going.
5-6 days is more realistic.
If he's fishing, site seeing or taking it easy...........more is possible.

Breathe easy
Warner Springs Monty