[pct-l] PocketMail

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 14:14:30 CDT 2006

Dan,

I used PocketMail (PM) in 2003 on the JMT and in 2004
on the PCT. I will possibly use it again - still
debating that or Treo or Blackberry. That said, I find
it easier to write with pen and paper than with PM.
But PM facilitated storage, organization and transfer.
It was a big time saver in towns. But I did find it
difficult to use, say, when lieing on my back. The
best way for me was sitting up. I would hold the
device in both hands and type with my thumbs.

Best,
J J