[pct-l] Best map - Manning to Stehekin

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Mon Jul 17 13:37:29 CDT 2006

Check your local outdoor stores - REI, Adventure 16, etc. - you may still find a copy of the old USDA USFS map series on the entire PCT. You'll want the "PCNST Washington Northern Portion"  map.

You can also look for the Green Trail maps of the same area. They're kept current, use a large (1:69,500) scale, but show all the trails in the area. You'll need about 6 maps, maybe more if you take the highly recommened temporary re-route around the flood damaged section near Glacier Peak.

Wandering Bob