[pct-l] Mt Hood runners/goats

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 16 13:30:47 CDT 2006

Sounds like that's not going to a problem for us then. We are going up to
the White River SnoPark and then hiking straight up to the 600 trail, which
is closed to stock.
I was also concerned about the Barlow SnoPark being full of cars as some
people are hiking from there. I'll just tell them to stay off the PCT on
Saturday.

And anyone else in the Gov't Camp area, if you want to see goats in action
we will be in the area for our National Rendezvous the weekend of July
28-30. Our camp will be at the old air strip but people will be hiking all
over around Barlow and the vicinity.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com