[pct-l] Thru hiker sightings.

Bill McKinley billmckinley at seanet.com
Sun Jul 16 11:36:26 CDT 2006

Just sighted yesterday (7/15/06) thru hiker "Trauma" and his dog at the boundary of the Glacier Peak Wilderness.

We chatted for a while.  He was still trying to make up his mind whether to take the PCT-Alternate (East side of Glacier PK)
or the regular (partially washed out) trail on the West side.  I advised him to take the Alternate (considering the effect of
high snow run off on the Suiattle).

He seemed to be leaning toward the Alternate.  I hope so.  Best of luck to him and all the rest.