[pct-l] Mt. Whitney & Mars Expedition

thehawk thehawk-rc at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 11:54:45 CDT 2006

Switchback:  *points* "And here we are, at the top of Mount Whitney.  And
there, thru the forest, you can see Mars has come up over the horizon!"

Paying Customer:  "Hey!  That's just some guy in a tree with a flashlight!"

thehawk:  "Uhm.. Cheep cheep?"

Paying Customer, as he turns back to Switchback: "I demand a refund!"

Switchback (or rather, where he was less than a moment ago): *crickets*