[pct-l] Good Altimeter Watch

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 18:31:37 CDT 2006

Campmore is difficult on returns. I don't buy from them anymore. I have the
Suunto and live by it on trail. I do find it necessary to always check with
topo  map while on trail. They all go off to a degree. I notice when battery is
getting weak it goes way off.

Lonetrail

In a message dated 7/7/2006 4:25:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,