[pct-l] Nother Question ...

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 11:32:12 CST 2006

Have gotten answers all over the map in terms of REAL need for both an ice axe and crampons.

  Now I know that a lot of it depends on the snowpack each year     ...but based on everything I've read and my own personal experience (as limited as that might be in PCT terms) I am seriously thinking of going with just crampons.

  Am I nuts ?    Will the combination of trekking poles and crampons be enough to keep me going ??

  Thanks in advance    ...

  'Slogger
  AT 2003