[pct-l] Sierra City info for PCT Hikers

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 28 13:30:19 CST 2006

Just got an email from Larry Breed, owner of the
Sierra City store.  He said that beginning in 2007,
UPS will be dropping PCT packages at the store.  In
the past, UPS had delivered PCT packages to the Post
Office, but the PO will no longer accept them.

The PO *will* still accept USPS PCT hiker packages
(that's the general delivery packages sent via the
Post Office).

In addition, Larry & Kathy Breed will accept and hold
PCT hiker packages at the store, either UPS or USPS
packages.  The mailing address is:

(hiker name)
c/o Sierra Country Store
213 Main Street
Sierra City, CA  96125

Message from the Breeds:  "Anyone who wants to send a
package to the store we will gladly hold it until they
arrive, and again if anyone needs something special
just let us know and we will try our hardest to
accommodate their request.  530-862-1560 or
916-425-2154.  Thanks Larry/Kathy Breed"

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com