[pct-l] Super Light Rain Jacket and Headlamp

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Dec 26 18:02:42 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/26/2006 6:31:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Hiker97 at aol.com writes:

Well,  well, well.  The super  light 2 ounce rain jacket we were all  excited
about turns out to be over 15  ounces in XL.  Forget  that.  Definitely a
Commie
plot against  us.  One of our  experts in Ultra Light weight gear got one and
is now going  to send  it back.  Bummer.

No kidding and am I'm mad!

My last two dealing with SAC have been sour.  I've emailed them twice  with
no response whatsoever.  I called about a return of some too small  trail shoes
and the guy credited my card within a few days but their return  policy isn't
very clear.  It cost me $15 to send back the shoes (shipping  to and from),
they only refunded purchase price.  I'll keep the jacket,  even if it is on the
heavy side, rather to pay for nothing.

On similar note Sierra Trading Post does pay for shipping on returned  goods.

Sly