[pct-l] Whores and the Tahquitz Inn

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 17:45:39 CST 2006

I would like to hear from hikers who have stayed at the Dinsmore's in
Skykomish on past hikes through Washington. What did you like.....what
didn't you like ??  What are we missing ??  What do we need to do for other
hikers that we have not done in the past ??  Everyone raves about the
Saufley's and seem to behave themselves in So. Cal. but the further north
they get.....??  Apparently something is wrong when you hit our place.  I am
really confused over this whole subject. Also need to add it's only a few.
Unfortunately each year the *few* seem to grow in numbers.  I am not beyond
asking for advice when needed. Well, we need it.

Thanks,

Andrea Dinsmore