[pct-l] Whores and the TahquitzInn

Carl & Judy Rush elisenme2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 12:56:20 CST 2006

Andrea,

  This year seemed to be a bad year for hikers, there were a few bad apples
on the trail this year that made the whole long distance community look bad.
We sometimes take in AT hikers here in PA, but have never had a bad one. If
we did we would just tell them to leave, but your situation is different,
you have more hikers there so I want to know why the other hikers don't
handle a problem hiker themselves. IMHO we should police our own if
necessary . I read in one of this years journals of hikers bragging about
ripping off businesses that support us, and being afraid to confront them
about it.
 Perhaps this should be brought up at the ADZPCTKO, what do you think
Strider ?
Carl