[pct-l] Whores and the TahquitzInn

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 11:58:04 CST 2006

So, does anyone really know what happened at the Tahquitz Inn last season to
piss off the owner so bad?? We had a couple of groups that were
*very*disrespectful come through here last season. The experience made
us sit down
and discuss whether we should continue to help the hikers or not. I'd like
to hear from the hikers as to what they think the trail angels and business
owners should do for them and if there should be any charges or tips
involved?? Are the places you stop on the trail supposed to support your
hike at their expense ?? Are they just a place for you to party ?? Should
you be allowed to trash their property and take what you want when you
leave?? Would the hikers rather not have businesses allow you in their
establishments?? Should the trail angels close their doors ??  I know how
the businesses and other trail angels feel, but would really like to hear
from those who use our services..........the hikers.

Andrea Dinsmore
Skykomish, WA.
Trail Angel