[pct-l] Re Mountain Tripper

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Sun Dec 24 12:13:19 CST 2006

Andrea Dinsmore asked the list some time back if anyone knew where Mountain Tripper was.  I responded with what I knew off list, but she's heard from no one else.  If he continued north from where I last heard of him (Dunsmuir or Castella), he could have been in southern Oregon about the time the killer storms hit the N.W.   He has no on-line journal that I could find.  I've tried all three of the e-mail addresses he left with us, but there's been no response.  From Phoenix 411, I got a phone number, but the address that went with it didn't match the one Mt. Tripper gave us.  Haven't called it yet, but will on Tuesday if there's no response from the list or from PCT Forums.
Please ask anyone you know who's not on this list that was either a nobo or a sobo late, late, late in the season.
I thank you and Merry Christmas to most and to the rest, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and any other holiday that you may celebrate during this especially lovely time of year.
Georgi,
Trail Angel, Old Station, CA