[pct-l] Ultra Light Battery Charger and Pad

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 23:42:24 CST 2006

I have no idea if this is a good  choice, but it is an interesting
consideration.

Say, about the light weight  pad.  I have heard that it has been returned by
one of our experts on Ultra  Light weight gear.  So, I do not know if it was a
personal experience or  something else.  I guess someone needs to buy one and
give a report.   I am short of money right now due to the holidays and need
to do some trailtown  sacking to get my finances back in order.

Cheers, Switchback the Trail  Pirate