[pct-l] Trail Ales

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed Dec 20 19:08:32 CST 2006

Mike,
After I drink a couple of the green label Oil cans, known to us as Foster
Bitter around this canyon; I cut them up and make a stove out of the
carcasses...You decide which is the better outcome.. It's the only beer I
can tolerate coming out of aluminum...I prefer bottled beer, made with fresh
snowmelt, and brewed by talented mountain dwelling elves... The Solstice is
only a few hours away!
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/56167949
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/59312294