[pct-l] The Long Tail

Chuckie V rubberchuckie at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 13:47:13 CST 2006

  Yes. And as God stands as my witness, I can attest to just how much of this 'Blonde Bombshell' Whiptail ingested. It wasn't Marilyn Monroe or Madonna! It was Marilyn MANSON, but then one might not notice the difference after partaking in a few...sixpacks.

  Merry Christmas Jeff!

  -Chuckie

  PS: Speaking of Marilyn Manson, there was a rumour floating around the trail this year that you played guitar for him Jeff. Is this true?

  >> Yes..let's talk about beers to be found on the trails. Much better discussion.
  :)