[pct-l] New Tent Poles

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 18:45:00 CST 2006

Another great source of replacement poles is fibraplex. I ordered a set for
my Ultralite CD tent and shaved a good deal of weight off of the system.
They also have a pretty good warranty. I broke one of the poles on my 2003
PCT hike and they sent a replacement to kennedy meadows at no cost. And the
reason that it broke was my fault...I stepped on it in the dark.

http://www.fibraplex.com/tentpoles2B.asp

Redwood