[pct-l] America the Beautiful - the National Parks and Federal Lands", Interagency Recreation Pass Program Rollout

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Wed Dec 13 08:07:26 CST 2006

Well that's a well and good but I don't go there.

It cost $30 for and "Adventure Pass" so to go from $30 to $80 is a 160%
increase. This is for new trucks and more tickets and no trail maintenance.

For the one year I can get info on here the Forest Service collected 9
million$ Now that's alot of $$$ by anybodies counting.

I sure haven't seen $9million worth of improvement's made and certainly
not $45 million or more since the program started. So now they are going
to get 160% more or about $15 million for what?

I & every citizen pays taxes which are supposed to pay for many things
including the up keep of our public lands, private enterprises are
profit driven, our public lands should not be, and if they are then
every one who uses them should pay the ACTUAL cost to use them.