[pct-l] Big Sky International Warning

cmkudija@earthlink.net cmkudija at spamarrest.com
Sat Dec 9 11:05:50 CST 2006

My husband and I might be some of Bob Molen's only satisfied
customers.  It's a shame.  He's made great products, but whatever
is going on with him and his company has made me reconsider
recommending his tents.  We have both the one and two-person
tents; the 1P is the single-wall; the 2P has a mesh inner wall and
a silnylon fly.  They are easy to set up, stable, and comfortable.
 And LIGHT.

However, the evidence from a number of would-be customers is
simply too great - until he gets his production act together, I
simply cannot recommend attempting to purchase gear from him.

imho, ymmv (ours did!), fwiw -

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija