[pct-l] Sleeping bag question

JoPH joph at piedmontbsa.org
Fri Dec 8 11:53:10 CST 2006

Does anyone here have experience with using the Western Mountaineering
liners  ("lineLite") in a Western Mountaineering sleeping bag? My husband
and I have the ultralite bag (20 degrees) and are planning to do some snow
camping this winter. On the WM website it says their liner will add another
15 degrees to the bag. I have slept in my 20 degree bag in freezing weather
and been cold so I know that I need more warmth in the snow. Any opinions or
thoughts on using the liner or do you think we'd be better off to buy a
separate 0 degree bag?

Jo