[pct-l] Osprey Packs

Dan Fenn danfenn at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:28:15 CST 2006

I just purchased the Atmos 65 that I intend on using next year on my PCT
thru hike.  I haven't really loaded it up and gone for a hike yet, but I
will this weekend.  It felt comfortable when I tried it on prior to
purchasing it, but the real test will be how it feels and packs under
typical trail loads.  I liked its light weight and some of the "nifty"
features of the pack.....time will tell how it actually performs.  Good
luck.

Dan